Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Concept 13- Brainstormer

 Lately I have been thinking about how my school life would be if I had payed more attention to my math class during my sophomore year. If I had pushed myself harder I would not be having a hard time in my current math class. This is all because I met a girl who steered me into a wrong direction. If I have never met her I would have stayed on the right path and I believe I would be living my normal life.  My movie would be set on my first day of school which was actually about a week after school had started, but in math class. One situation would show me ignoring this girl and not becoming friends with her and actually excelling, and in the other scenario is the scenario that actually what happened and how my life changed from just meeting one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment