Friday, December 9, 2011

Concept 37 #1 & #3

1.) -The ending of X men first class blew me away because I was not expecting Charles to be paralyzed by Magneto.
- The movie Up, the ending surprised me because Mr. Frederickson becomes a father figure to Russell.
- Prince of Persia,  the ending was surprising because all of the characters that had died, as well as the connection that have been made throughout the movie were all erased because a dagger reversed time to when all the problems were about to begin.

3. A really great prank I pulled was on a telephone operator. I pretended to be an old woman so I talked slower and with broader vocabulary. To my surprise the telephone operator was also an old man. I was only going to ask him about a product I had seen on a commercial but we talked for about 20 minutes on the younger generation and how much the world had changed. I think this technique can be used in film making because the director can fool the audience into thinking that, for example, a movie scene takes place in an English kitchen, but the whole set does not have to go to England to shoot this scene. Instead, the director can have English actors in a regular kitchen that looks like its from England, or even any american actors with a good english accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment